CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

jeudi 5 novembre 2009

שלום


Voila.. I found the course of Hebrew and I let me go... That's it. I learn Hebrew now! I have to learn 5 lessons I missed.
A taky jsem jedla maliské jídlo neboli jídlo, jak ho dělaj v Mali. Nějaké černošky vařily, a když jsem řekla, že to krásně voní daly mi ochutnat. Byly milé... Jedna jedla tu rýži s cibulí a masem holýma rukama.
PS. všichni samo víme, že němé (ž.) se píše muettes, prostě jsem mezi těmi klikyháky zapomněla jedno T no.., hned si to jdu opravit.

10 commentaires:

lemur a dit…

já chci taky umět hebrejsky!:))

Kamistivá :) a dit…

No, myslím, když tak sleduju tvoje aktivity, že už toho umíš dost;) - japonsko, anglicko, španělsko, francouzská baletko a villoncelistko:)... a asi jsem ještě něco zapomněla...

Anonyme a dit…

hmmm Hebrejstina - tak to preju hodne sily ! Jazyk je to moc pekny (teda aspon mi vzdycky moc pekne znel), ale asi nebude z nejjednodussich ...

Anonyme a dit…

I've just seen a movie partially in Hebrew and partially in French with English and Czech subtitles. I guess you would like it miss linguist :-).

Mord-ecay a dit…

já to teda nepoznala a nevadilo by mi to:D

Kami a dit…

Who was it who saw the film(anonymous), and what was it as movie?? Please:-)

Anonyme a dit…

I would rather stay anonymous if you don't mind.

The movie is called: Ha-Sodot (English title: The Secrets), it contains religious (Hebrew) as well as queer (lesbian) topics.
You can find out more e.g. here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0782867/
or
http://www.csfd.cz/film/245299-hasodot/videa/

Kami a dit…

Well..I'd like to know you, but... if you want. Anyway, thanks for your contribution! But be sure, that I started with Hebrew one week ago;)- it's much more some kind of curiosity than knowlege.

Anonyme a dit…

Actually you do know me...

Does not really matter, still I guess you would enjoy the movie especially with those 4 languages (well two solely in subtitles, but still...).

Anyway I hope your Hebrew classes will go well !
Take care.

Kami a dit…

Are you a girl or boy? I have an idea for a girl...:-)

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente