CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mercredi 25 novembre 2009

F...king teacher and my name day:)

Disdainful smile for this british french guy, who persist in mocking at me! The last time (today) he compared me to a stupid character of the book he gave us one passage of to read. He compared me to a stupid, almost illiterate, servant girl!! For having made 2 mistakes of pronunciation on one passage by Henry James (someone like Proust in French litterature, so you see: the words about 5 syllabes or some kind of sc...cs, ts..).
Highwaist pink pants: home made - mum and me; black sweater: Mango

I was wearing pink today. So you can imagine these "grey" french people:)...
I felt like a Piglet (Porcinet in French):) which, effectively, I am! (so cute, too!) Thanks to everybody who sent me any kind of message for my "name day". Thanks to my mum for these marvellous flowers
Thank you!

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

moi je trouve que tu étais très jolie aujourd'hui! à mercredi prochain ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Není zač, rádo se stalo :-). A toho "úúúúúúžasného lektora Aj pošli v duchu do p.......... (myslela jsem do patřičných mezí, aby sis nemyslela do p......., chi,chi, i když tam by asi patřil :-( ). Má vůbec učitelské vzdělání? Tomu co dělá se říká šikana, ne???? Prima den Hani:-)

Kami a dit…

:)Merci, Valentin!

Kami a dit…

:) Merci maman!:) Jo, musím něco vymyslet, jak ho utřít. Myslím, že šikana to tak úplně není, je to prostě jenom trotl!:)

Anonyme a dit…

Došlo s kytičkami i přáníčko???? Hani:-)

Kami a dit…

JJ došlo...

Anonyme a dit…

Oh tu m'as reconnu! bravo! c'est qui le "f***ing teacher"? je vais lui crever ses pneus!! haha! bon week end!

Kami a dit…

M.Stephenson:) Et puis, pas difficile de te reconnaitre:).. Il y a peu de gens qui m'ecriveraient un commentaire en francais:)Bon wkd a toi aussi.

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente