CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mercredi 20 janvier 2010

Stroll in Saturday afternoon

Moon landscape Just one sunny day in the serie of gray, no daylight days... everyone the same as the previous one.
By the way, my dentist was right! I had a toothache during whole last term . And when I came in January, he didn't find anything wrong at all, on that one hurting tooth. So he told me to take care about not setting my teeth. I assure him of the fact that I wasn't doing anything like that. But in reality, he was right, unconciously (even if now I know, but cannot help myself) I'm setting my teeth all the time, during whole night for example. Yeah and I'll do that until june... I don't know what my teeht will become then?

0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente