CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vendredi 15 janvier 2010

What did I do?

  1. many journeys (by foot) to the center and back (cca 22 km/week)
  2. an oral exam of English without obtaining any mark... you now they have to take a week for think it over
  3. got some satisfactory mark of an exam passed whole one month ago
  4. bought a bulb, and it fits to my lamp! So fiat lux!
  5. forgot all my Hebrew
  6. invited someone for a lunch... (to be continued in pics some next day)
  7. went to bed really really late (average 0:30)

A big THANKS to everybody who participated in my last post comments! And a new proposal is: Find the most sexy haircut ever! I don't want to be cute, I'm looking for the "sexy" haircut. Touhg!? Come on, help me... Put some link in comments, please:D

0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente