CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lundi 2 août 2010

Wrath with red nails

  • I put on my red nails polish :) and then I caled to Eurovia and ask WTF... neither they call me nor give me any feedback (after 5,5 h of testing during 30 days). I got my answers and excuses I needed to calm my mind a little bit. F*** them. Damn it: I would have liked that F***** job.
  • If you need something you have to ask for it!!! Don't let them fool you! Il ne faut jamais se laisser faire completement!!!
  • And now I'm on the way...again.
  • Our doggie stinks like hell and my life too...
  • A teď si dám malou sklenku vína, sobě na žal a M. na úspěchy (CAE, and may be stg. more)/ Et maintenant je vais me verser un petit verre de vin: d'une part amer (empoisoné par mes echecs), d'une part doux (relevé par les succes de M. - CEA et plus encore...a la prochaine).

2 commentaires:

lemur a dit…

malý sklenky vína jsou na nic, dej si pořádnou!

Kami a dit…

Jenže já jsem hned na mol...ale brzy si dám asi lahev.. Už se mi zdá, že nemá ani cenu vstávat z postele. Nestojí to za námahu.

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente