CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

jeudi 16 février 2012

Kami signature and TV star

 Artist's signature :o)
Since some time you might have noticed that I sign my pieces of art... I think that they grew worthy the signature!
I became a part of one TV spot on art classes:
See my new "boxes" - first piece in new term here
I'm fond of pastels now!
What's more: from now on our classes are longer, 120min instead of 90, so I'll have enough time even for coloring my "sketches" in.

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Pěkný, jsi celebrita... :-)

Anonyme a dit…

mon dieu! ca te suffit pas des traductions et des interviews dans les journaux? tu commences aussi avec la télé?? :-D :-D :-D chouette!!!
Hanul et Arik

Anonyme a dit…

haha, that is so great! you definitely got more air-time than i did ;)

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente