CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mardi 1 mai 2012

Magique Belgique

 This is a book I bought in Brussels' secondhand bookshop!
If you didn't notice, it's in Czech and it's impossible to buy it in Czech rep, end of series!
Amazed, I talked about my finding to the bookshop assistant and to my great surprise she knew Prague and asked if it is right the city with  "pont Karlův"...
 Eeyore drawer handle.
The last in the shop, end of series...
...as it was the last piece and on display... they offered it to me!
(In some French "OBI"like store)
 Musée Magritte - lovely re-experience!
Final statements:
"Belges" were, are and will be great french speaking people! The Eeyore handle gift change nothing in my opinion about French! Magritte is THE artist!

0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente