CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lundi 31 décembre 2012

Gorilla love update

Not only mothers protect their babies like this. And here I would like to thank my husband who protects me as if I was the most precious baby gorilla in the world. Nobody else could (and wanted) ease better the sorrows of the begining of the year 2012, nobody else supported me FULLY in those difficult times and what came after at my work. He always believed me, never questioned me and my ways (as lots of others did, even the closest persons) and believed in me.
And now he's my lighthouse in the sea of fears I'm comming through last four months (two weeks ago he spent hours in that gorilla mother position with me untill I finaly calmed down and fell asleep, and didn't ask for, he just knew that I needed it).
And thanks a lot to my beloved Martina with whom I spent most of the 2012 at work, and who helped me a lot too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!



0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente