CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

samedi 11 mai 2013

Many thanks for having spent The Evening with me!

Knitted by Chelsea! See the elephant pattern for my elephant baby!
I would like to thank to all of you who came to see me, my bump and my art. I've never had a party like this one in my life... neither a birthday party or so. I was so happy to have it now with all of you, for an special occasion: my art exhibition, approaching motherhood as well as my thirties!
Big thanks of course to my husband who made all the duty: took the paintings of our walls, (I only covered them with plastic bags), drove them to the bar, cautiously brought them, under heavy rain of that Friday noon, into the bar and hung them. He was even more worried about protecting them of any "injury" than I was! We had to leave 2 biggest and less waterproof paintings at home, so much he cares about them!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

yay for baby booties!! can't wait to see them on little m's feet! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Jé ty jsou krásné, šikovná Chelsea :-)!!! Hani:-)

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente