CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mercredi 2 décembre 2009

To match





Glasses: Guess
Earings: Camaieu
T-shirt: Promod









Earings and necklace: homemade

Collar: Reserved



Trying to match my accessoiries with my clothes.



Ring: found
T-shirt: Zara
Collar: Camaieu


But I have some ophtalmological problem, so I can't do the same with my make-up. So I'm jealous of the perfect matching of Valentin. Today he had matched all! Black outfit with black earings and black bracelets. Even his purple eye shadows with the nailpolish. I should have took a picture of him to show you than. So maybe next time!
And today, my english was without any injury:). But he was like... sweet with me:)

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh merci c'est gentil!! don't be jealous! je n'ai que des fringues noires et blanches donc c'est facile d'accorder les couleurs!(j'ai aussi deux chemises moches mais je les garde pour plus tard!) bon c'est cool si stephenson ne t'a pas ennuyé aujourd'hui!

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente