CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mardi 26 janvier 2010

Finally it seems that I have some brain

Even if my brain is represented just here below, please go on reading.
(Btw, in Hebrew, I have some problems with reading, but I could read the word שוקולד in 2 seconds. It could be written like /š o k o l d/ and it means, of course, chocolate. Perfectly in accordance with the representation below.)

Hey...do you know what happend? I get the best mark ever! Ok, not exactly, but almost. I get 15 to 20 of my english exam! It was the best mark from all of them... Yeaah, I convinced the great Stephenson who teased me all the winter term, that I can speak english. Well, but still, you have to know that I should focalise more on my French language skills, would tell you Stephenson. My dear Adam Stephenson. Anyway I don't like him either.
Now, we are taught by someone else. Not much better, but ok. The problem is that we translate in the inverse direction. I mean from French to English. Very funny! We started with Simone de Beauvoir (Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter)... and we were told that it's the easy one:).

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Congrats to your result from English exam ! As far as I remember I kind of told you that couple of days ago - so next time trust me :-) !! SF

Kami a dit…

I can't trust the people who I don't know the name of. Sorry... But thanks anyway!

Anonyme a dit…

Ohromná gratulace, psala jsem Ti, že ho rozdrtíš :-). Víš, že maminky vědí ....... Mám ohromnou radost, jupíííííííííí Hani:-)

lemur a dit…

přidávám se s gratulací :)

Anonyme a dit…

Fair enough ...
Hope you will continue with your successes, SF

Kami a dit…

Thanks... Let's see the other results at the and of the February. But there's only 2 left - some fiction bla bla and subject of the language. So...

Anonyme a dit…

So Im sure you will do just great in those two ...

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente