CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

vendredi 30 juillet 2010

Fuck them all!

Concrete = beton = le béton
Bad news
  • No answer, after the fourth turn they didn't even let me know how about the result. But as the starting day is Monday the 2nd July... everybody can easily see, what's going on.
  • For Honeywell I wasn't enough motivated, they told. I should probably say some kind of: Oh, I always dreamed about damaged parts of planes and the claims dealing with.
Good news
  • Marc passed his CAE succesfully!!! Congrats!!
  • Naše kytka nalezenec má nový list, asi se jí u nás dobře daří! /Our "found nearby dustbin" flower has a new leaf, she apparently like her new home!
  • Včera jsem viděla paní, co četla plynně hebrejsky s knížky v buse, ještě si to mumlala:) A mě se dneska podařilo na staré menoře přečíst nápis chanuka:D, ještě jsem to všechno nezapomněla...ale snad mě už někde zaměstnají a pak po večerech si tu budu klidnit duši luštěním znaků:) I did't forgot my hebrew!

0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente