CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mercredi 30 janvier 2013

Gorilla baby boy - his father and I

Gorilla baby boy's father Richard (we didn't take any picure of him but he's cute too) couldn't stop staring at me... Not that I am a gorilla beauty /who knows!/, but I wore the surgical mask...
(Which I've been regularly wearing last five month while surrounded by crowds. It makes funny stories, about people picking rather another seat than the one next to me in transports, children asking their mothers what's wrong with me...and people letting me sit down - minor effect. Very little amount of people understand that I'm not sick, and I just don't want to be. Nobody in this republic is that generous to protect the others form his "misery", so what does them /who would never do it/ think that I would do so? There are some psychological processes I still don't get!)

0 commentaires:

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente