CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lundi 23 novembre 2009

Přání poslaná tomu, kdo nosí dárky...

So this is my one and only Xmass decoration I bought for just 99cents. Apporte moi ça, stp, et vite!
Could you, please, bring me this one, be quick! I don't need anything but this. So be a good boy and give it to me as quick as possible!
Apportami questo, e presto!
PS. Don't be silly I didn't forget the dog, but my sweet little Henri will have to wait longer, unfortunately:( he can't come here, the journey far too much suffering for him on the plane:(

8 commentaires:

Mord-ecay a dit…

Já zatím nemám žádnou výzdobu bytu, ale po neděli to snad napravím:)

Kami a dit…

Nespěchej... Vánoce neutečou, naopak, dycky tě dostihnou:)

lemurín a dit…

hele, kdyby to fungovalo, řekni. taky bych to zkusila...:)

Kamismutněnka a dit…

Drahý Lemurku:(, actually, it does't work. But anyway... I've tried my chance at least!

Anonyme a dit…

I wish not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonyme a dit…

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Well I agree but I contemplate the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonyme a dit…

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Consultations de pages de la semaine précédente